We're looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to help with operations for our largest event, the LAUNCH Festival.
This is a temporary full-time position that will last through Friday, February 28. You will work with us in our office located at 6th & Market.
The LAUNCH Festival (San Francisco, February 24-26) is THE best place to launch a technology company and learn about building great startups. Dropbox, Mint, Yammer, Fitbit, Room77 and hundreds of others have debuted on the LAUNCH stage.
For more info on the event: http://festival.launch.co
- Customer Service & Outreach (answering registrant emails, processing tickets)
- Coordinating & running a critical part of the conference (Hackathon, Startup Stage, Demo Pit, etc..)
- Coordinating volunteers
- Evaluating applicants to the Hackathon
- Updating our website (Squarespace) & our event app (Bizzabo)
- Additional ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree (or proof of high fluid intelligence)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for tech startups and entrepreneurial culture
- Desire to work in a team-based, entrepreneurial company
- Practical knowledge of Excel, Google Spreadsheets, Numbers or similar.
- Experience in online publishing platforms and HTML experience a plus
Compensation: $100 / day
We value diversity in the workplace and are an EOE/AA employer.
To apply please use this form: https://docs.google.com/a/launch.co/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dEw3RFdJSnc1cmlURkpObEJxSHJjV0E6MA#gid=0